Monday, March 11, 2024

Review: (Puzzle) Mediterranean Windows by Eurographics


 If you like puzzles, this is a good one. It's on the easy side for all the right reasons:

  • The puzzle pieces are sturdy and well made. The material is probably paper but felt almost like a light wood. "Hey dummy, paper is made of wood." Yes, I know, but some puzzles feel like thin cardboard, and these were solid and of good construction. 
  • The image quality is excellent
  • I did not have issues with shape or fit ambiguity as I do with some other puzzles. The shapes are well defined.
The picture is a grid of different windows and frames. This, combined with the quality of construction and image, and the variety of color, makes it easy to assemble. I was able to finish it in a few hours. 

Contrast this to the Stranger Things puzzle, which is a great image and puzzle but very difficult because some of the shapes fit in where they shouldn't and the image features many muddled spots. That beast took me weeks. 

You can get this one at Amazon for about $22, but I got this one at Sam's for about $12. 

No comments: